An Innovative Approach to Energy Efficiency
Despite its small size, the Power Monitor is a powerful direct feedback device for your home. You can see at a glance, in real time, how much electricity your home is using. Your Power Monitor’s smart technology measures your home’s electricity use and displays that information in a way that you can understand. Your Power Monitor displays and calculates this information in dollars and cents and kilowatt hours.
YOUR POWER MONITOR INCLUDES TWO COMPONENTS:
- An easy to install Sensor Unit that you can simply attach to your utility meter outside the house. It does not affect the meter. Once fastened in place, the sensor reads the amount of electricity the household is consuming in real-time and transmits the information wirelessly to the Display Unit, located inside the home.
- The attractive Display Unit looks like a small digital clock. It fits inconspicuously on a countertop or other convenient household location. It is programmed to decode your Sensor Unit’s signal. This information is displayed in large digital numbers that tell you at a glance, in real-time:
- How much electricity your home is using in real time;
- How much money you are spending on electricity as you consume it;
- The highest amount you spent on your energy usage in a 24 hour period;
- The time, the temperature at meter location, signal strength and the battery strength of both the display and sensor units.